Organized Workplace 5-S
Higher efficiency because of an organized workplace.
The 5-5 method originates from Japan and represents 5 stages that all start with the letter S.
If you are interested in employing this method with the support of Blokss, it is useful to know what the 5 steps mean:
- Sort: A division between what is necessary and what is abundant is made. The guide from Blokss asks questions about the use frequency of objects and suggests, but in the end it is your call whether an item should stay or go
- Shine: Next to cleaning spaces and tools, we set up cleaning methods, standards and responsibilities.
- Systematic Arrangement: In this step, every item is given a fixed place. What do I want where and how many?
- Standardize: This is how we create sustainability for the previous three steps. We limit suprises or deviation to a minimum.
- Sustain: In the last step, we guarantee the previous steps and take care of maintenance and continuity by using monitoring systems.
By using the 5-S work place organization method, eventually working will be more efficient (less waiting, walking and searching time).
Moreover, a clean and sorted workplace increases safety and radiates professionalism!
WE WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU GO IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
For every building block, Blokss has one or more unique work-modules. If you want to discuss and assess the benefits of 5-S work place organization for your company, we are glad to help!
Contact one of our professionals today by dialing 0031 (0)412 40 40 36 and let us find out what we can do for you!
PLEASE DON’T HASITATE TO VISIT OUR OFFICE.
5341 KM OSS
Telephone: 0031 (0)412 – 40 40 36